NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Identification needed please
Hobby - Aquila hideous hobby ceramics and clay craft EmptyToday at 10:16 by Jen

» My $2 pots including John Sepie
Hobby - Aquila hideous hobby ceramics and clay craft EmptyTue 17 Sep - 16:08 by Ev

» Another mystery plate? Central daisy with intricate borders
Hobby - Aquila hideous hobby ceramics and clay craft EmptyTue 17 Sep - 15:25 by JanPots

» Hazel Kerr
Hobby - Aquila hideous hobby ceramics and clay craft EmptyTue 17 Sep - 10:11 by Ev

» Carmel Mary Deely from DCR
Hobby - Aquila hideous hobby ceramics and clay craft EmptyTue 17 Sep - 10:05 by Ev

» Mystery signature
Hobby - Aquila hideous hobby ceramics and clay craft EmptySun 15 Sep - 21:58 by Raewynsullivan_1

» Mug 1043 Shipping Corp Crown Lynn
Hobby - Aquila hideous hobby ceramics and clay craft EmptySun 15 Sep - 12:07 by Ev

» Melita's vlog on Christopher Barron's Titian Pottery
Hobby - Aquila hideous hobby ceramics and clay craft EmptySun 15 Sep - 10:43 by Ev

» Steenstra Hand Crafted Basket Weave Vase
Hobby - Aquila hideous hobby ceramics and clay craft EmptySun 15 Sep - 7:37 by Ev

Aquila hideous hobby ceramics and clay craft

2 posters

Go down

Hobby - Aquila hideous hobby ceramics and clay craft Empty Aquila hideous hobby ceramics and clay craft

Post  Maryr Thu 7 May - 9:53

This mug(???) has a lion's face on the front and it's chipped and dinged - I had to close my eyes and hold my nose to buy it.... but it is interesting because of the text on the side - presumably the decorator's name plus Aquila because it was made in an Aquila class??? Who knows?  The base has the usual three pin marks.
Hobby - Aquila hideous hobby ceramics and clay craft Hobby_10
And this is a rather lovely Clay Craft salt pig - with a Hobby glaze (which is chipping in a way CC glazes never do) - and the usual Hobby initials on the base. Yet another example of a Clay Craft mould being used for Hobby without the original marks being removed.
Hobby - Aquila hideous hobby ceramics and clay craft Hobby_11Hobby - Aquila hideous hobby ceramics and clay craft Hobby_12
Maryr
Maryr

Number of posts : 1993
Registration date : 2011-11-17

Back to top Go down

Hobby - Aquila hideous hobby ceramics and clay craft Empty Re: Aquila hideous hobby ceramics and clay craft

Post  Kat & Co. Thu 7 May - 10:20

queen you maybe right! I have this 27cml Orzel/hobby plate from the cheap bin, scratch mark EM/ClHD cat
Hobby - Aquila hideous hobby ceramics and clay craft Orzel_10
Kat & Co.
Kat & Co.

Number of posts : 2314
Registration date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum