NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Help with potter ID please?
My green NZ Pottery collection and some more Titian. EmptySat 18 May - 11:33 by Pippa J

» Crown Lynn teapot shape 787 courtesy of Manos
My green NZ Pottery collection and some more Titian. EmptySat 18 May - 8:47 by Ev

» Critters d731
My green NZ Pottery collection and some more Titian. EmptyFri 17 May - 18:52 by JanPots

» Blue Daisy Spray Pattern
My green NZ Pottery collection and some more Titian. EmptyFri 17 May - 16:07 by Kat & Co.

» Oakley Lodge
My green NZ Pottery collection and some more Titian. EmptyFri 17 May - 15:50 by Kat & Co.

» 154 Swan mould from Crown Lynn
My green NZ Pottery collection and some more Titian. EmptyWed 15 May - 20:38 by ro

» Jack Krsinich - Foxton Beach
My green NZ Pottery collection and some more Titian. EmptyWed 15 May - 17:09 by ANNA KRSINICH

» Adrienne Smith
My green NZ Pottery collection and some more Titian. EmptyWed 15 May - 7:45 by UrsulaC

» Studio Ceramics Villagio and Porto
My green NZ Pottery collection and some more Titian. EmptyTue 14 May - 16:25 by signal red

My green NZ Pottery collection and some more Titian.

2 posters

Go down

My green NZ Pottery collection and some more Titian. Empty My green NZ Pottery collection and some more Titian.

Post  haselnuss Wed 1 Oct - 18:26

I love the green colour and the shapes too.
My green NZ Pottery collection and some more Titian. Dscn4524
My green NZ Pottery collection and some more Titian. Dscn4525
haselnuss
haselnuss

Number of posts : 970
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

My green NZ Pottery collection and some more Titian. Empty Re: My green NZ Pottery collection and some more Titian.

Post  teaandcoffee Sat 4 Oct - 13:23

Wow, who did the piece of art on the wall? It looks a bit like an like LC Mitchell from the 1950s.

teaandcoffee

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2012-04-22

Back to top Go down

My green NZ Pottery collection and some more Titian. Empty Re: My green NZ Pottery collection and some more Titian.

Post  haselnuss Sun 5 Oct - 7:49

Hello, It was made by Pauline Bate from 1960. Have you heard of her? I couldn't find any info.
haselnuss
haselnuss

Back to top Go down

Post  teaandcoffee Tue 7 Oct - 22:15

Pauline Bate is not a name that rings any bells. Are you sure the name is Bate? Because I have a candidate (and a good one) if the name is Pauline Blomfield.

teaandcoffee

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2012-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post  haselnuss Sat 11 Oct - 11:27

Hello, I just checked and it is Pauline Bate and the picture would have been made in 1960.
haselnuss
haselnuss

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum