NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Help with potter ID please?
To celebrate Val's book I have found more room for plates !! EmptySat 18 May - 11:33 by Pippa J

» Crown Lynn teapot shape 787 courtesy of Manos
To celebrate Val's book I have found more room for plates !! EmptySat 18 May - 8:47 by Ev

» Critters d731
To celebrate Val's book I have found more room for plates !! EmptyFri 17 May - 18:52 by JanPots

» Blue Daisy Spray Pattern
To celebrate Val's book I have found more room for plates !! EmptyFri 17 May - 16:07 by Kat & Co.

» Oakley Lodge
To celebrate Val's book I have found more room for plates !! EmptyFri 17 May - 15:50 by Kat & Co.

» 154 Swan mould from Crown Lynn
To celebrate Val's book I have found more room for plates !! EmptyWed 15 May - 20:38 by ro

» Jack Krsinich - Foxton Beach
To celebrate Val's book I have found more room for plates !! EmptyWed 15 May - 17:09 by ANNA KRSINICH

» Adrienne Smith
To celebrate Val's book I have found more room for plates !! EmptyWed 15 May - 7:45 by UrsulaC

» Studio Ceramics Villagio and Porto
To celebrate Val's book I have found more room for plates !! EmptyTue 14 May - 16:25 by signal red

To celebrate Val's book I have found more room for plates !!

3 posters

Go down

To celebrate Val's book I have found more room for plates !! Empty To celebrate Val's book I have found more room for plates !!

Post  Ev Mon 1 Jul - 19:22

Val's new book has a vast amount of tableware, as that is where so many of the different backstamps were used, it reminded me of all the tableware that I have accumulated mainly for the Patterns Gallery, so I wanted to see more of it Smile

Sides and Saucers Very Happy:D

To celebrate Val's book I have found more room for plates !! Patter10

Dinner and Luncheon and a few Sides .... Wink

To celebrate Val's book I have found more room for plates !! Patter11

A bit bleached in that light, but you get the idea cheers

Last edited by Ev on Tue 2 Jul - 12:35; edited 1 time in total
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17755
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

To celebrate Val's book I have found more room for plates !! Empty Re: To celebrate Val's book I have found more room for plates !!

Post  Kat & Co. Tue 2 Jul - 8:57

They look great! .. Is that a Pelmet in the top photo they are on?
Yay!..bring back Pelmets, they keep curtain tops clean..plus the added benefit of somewhere to keep your CL aye Ev! Very Happy 
Kat & Co.
Kat & Co.

Number of posts : 2314
Registration date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

To celebrate Val's book I have found more room for plates !! Empty Re: To celebrate Val's book I have found more room for plates !!

Post  Ev Tue 2 Jul - 9:07

Yes Kat, it's a tiny pelmet above the sliding door from the kitchen to the conservatory. Just big enough for saucers and sides Wink
The big plates are on top of the pantry and crockery cupboard.
Heck the whole kitchen has high shelves and the rest have studio pottery on them Razz
If we ever have an earthquake up here - the whole lot will go to pottery heaven, but this way I enjoy it all, every day Very Happy
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17755
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat & Co. Tue 2 Jul - 12:10

I use Selley's brand "U-Tack" which is white colour rather than 'Blu tack' option it
is great for keeping plates etc safe from moving about.
Enjoy Book Launch tonight, I went to order a copy yesterday & discovered Whitcoulls already had it! Yay!!!Very Happy 
Kat & Co.
Kat & Co.

Number of posts : 2314
Registration date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Cat-a-lat Tue 2 Jul - 13:08

I get 'power-tack' (from memory) from Uncle Bill's (if you have one where you are), also white.
Cat-a-lat
Cat-a-lat

Number of posts : 1042
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum