NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Blue Daisy Spray Pattern
Can anyone identify the maker of these oil & vinegar jugs? Yes Mapua Ware. EmptyToday at 11:52 by Ev

» Maker mark ..
Can anyone identify the maker of these oil & vinegar jugs? Yes Mapua Ware. EmptyToday at 10:35 by rachelmoore

» Help with potter ID please?
Can anyone identify the maker of these oil & vinegar jugs? Yes Mapua Ware. EmptySat 18 May - 11:33 by Pippa J

» Crown Lynn teapot shape 787 courtesy of Manos
Can anyone identify the maker of these oil & vinegar jugs? Yes Mapua Ware. EmptySat 18 May - 8:47 by Ev

» Critters d731
Can anyone identify the maker of these oil & vinegar jugs? Yes Mapua Ware. EmptyFri 17 May - 18:52 by JanPots

» Oakley Lodge
Can anyone identify the maker of these oil & vinegar jugs? Yes Mapua Ware. EmptyFri 17 May - 15:50 by Kat & Co.

» 154 Swan mould from Crown Lynn
Can anyone identify the maker of these oil & vinegar jugs? Yes Mapua Ware. EmptyWed 15 May - 20:38 by ro

» Jack Krsinich - Foxton Beach
Can anyone identify the maker of these oil & vinegar jugs? Yes Mapua Ware. EmptyWed 15 May - 17:09 by ANNA KRSINICH

» Adrienne Smith
Can anyone identify the maker of these oil & vinegar jugs? Yes Mapua Ware. EmptyWed 15 May - 7:45 by UrsulaC

Can anyone identify the maker of these oil & vinegar jugs? Yes Mapua Ware.

3 posters

Go down

Can anyone identify the maker of these oil & vinegar jugs? Yes Mapua Ware. Empty Can anyone identify the maker of these oil & vinegar jugs? Yes Mapua Ware.

Post  Cat-a-lat Thu 23 Feb - 19:32

The style of these looks familiar to me, but I cannot place them, any ideas? They are stamped on the bottom, but all I can make out is 'New Zealand'

Can anyone identify the maker of these oil & vinegar jugs? Yes Mapua Ware. Dsc08529

Can anyone identify the maker of these oil & vinegar jugs? Yes Mapua Ware. Dsc08530
Cat-a-lat
Cat-a-lat

Number of posts : 1042
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Back to top Go down

Can anyone identify the maker of these oil & vinegar jugs? Yes Mapua Ware. Empty Re: Can anyone identify the maker of these oil & vinegar jugs? Yes Mapua Ware.

Post  Ev Fri 24 Feb - 8:07

So pleased that I know the maker of your lovely bottles Cat Very Happy
Waimea Pottery, Mapua Ware.

Here is a link that shows what the base stamp says ...

http://newzealandpottery.forumotion.net/t1393-mapua-ware?highlight=mapua
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17757
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Can anyone identify the maker of these oil & vinegar jugs? Yes Mapua Ware. Empty Re: Can anyone identify the maker of these oil & vinegar jugs? Yes Mapua Ware.

Post  Ev Thu 27 Jul - 11:02

Hi Cat, your photo has fallen off and I wondered if it is possible to reload it please so that it can be added to the Gallery? Thanks Smile
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17757
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryr Thu 27 Jul - 16:32

I think I have some similar... check my post before bothering to reload Kat.
Maryr
Maryr

Number of posts : 1979
Registration date : 2011-11-17

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum