NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Help with potter ID please?
I'm collecting Spill Vases from all of the old potteries.. EmptySat 18 May - 11:33 by Pippa J

» Crown Lynn teapot shape 787 courtesy of Manos
I'm collecting Spill Vases from all of the old potteries.. EmptySat 18 May - 8:47 by Ev

» Critters d731
I'm collecting Spill Vases from all of the old potteries.. EmptyFri 17 May - 18:52 by JanPots

» Blue Daisy Spray Pattern
I'm collecting Spill Vases from all of the old potteries.. EmptyFri 17 May - 16:07 by Kat & Co.

» Oakley Lodge
I'm collecting Spill Vases from all of the old potteries.. EmptyFri 17 May - 15:50 by Kat & Co.

» 154 Swan mould from Crown Lynn
I'm collecting Spill Vases from all of the old potteries.. EmptyWed 15 May - 20:38 by ro

» Jack Krsinich - Foxton Beach
I'm collecting Spill Vases from all of the old potteries.. EmptyWed 15 May - 17:09 by ANNA KRSINICH

» Adrienne Smith
I'm collecting Spill Vases from all of the old potteries.. EmptyWed 15 May - 7:45 by UrsulaC

» Studio Ceramics Villagio and Porto
I'm collecting Spill Vases from all of the old potteries.. EmptyTue 14 May - 16:25 by signal red

I'm collecting Spill Vases from all of the old potteries..

Go down

I'm collecting Spill Vases from all of the old potteries.. Empty I'm collecting Spill Vases from all of the old potteries..

Post  Ev Sat 7 Oct - 17:01

Wellington Potteries, Crown Lynn and McSkimmings from Benhar cheers
This is so interesting, seeing the different shapes and the glazes and the clay used Cool
I have some Temuka ones coming.
Looking for Luke Adams and Timaru ...

I'm collecting Spill Vases from all of the old potteries.. Spill10

I'm collecting Spill Vases from all of the old potteries.. Spill_10
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17755
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

JanPots likes this post