NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Blue Daisy Spray Pattern
Two pieces of Petra Ceramics grabbed my attention !! EmptyToday at 18:56 by JanPots

» Maker mark ..
Two pieces of Petra Ceramics grabbed my attention !! EmptyToday at 10:35 by rachelmoore

» Help with potter ID please?
Two pieces of Petra Ceramics grabbed my attention !! EmptySat 18 May - 11:33 by Pippa J

» Crown Lynn teapot shape 787 courtesy of Manos
Two pieces of Petra Ceramics grabbed my attention !! EmptySat 18 May - 8:47 by Ev

» Critters d731
Two pieces of Petra Ceramics grabbed my attention !! EmptyFri 17 May - 18:52 by JanPots

» Oakley Lodge
Two pieces of Petra Ceramics grabbed my attention !! EmptyFri 17 May - 15:50 by Kat & Co.

» 154 Swan mould from Crown Lynn
Two pieces of Petra Ceramics grabbed my attention !! EmptyWed 15 May - 20:38 by ro

» Jack Krsinich - Foxton Beach
Two pieces of Petra Ceramics grabbed my attention !! EmptyWed 15 May - 17:09 by ANNA KRSINICH

» Adrienne Smith
Two pieces of Petra Ceramics grabbed my attention !! EmptyWed 15 May - 7:45 by UrsulaC

Two pieces of Petra Ceramics grabbed my attention !!

2 posters

Go down

Two pieces of Petra Ceramics grabbed my attention !! Empty Two pieces of Petra Ceramics grabbed my attention !!

Post  Ev Tue 22 Dec - 17:38

Wow these two were made for looking at and enjoying the artwork.  
I love them to pieces!!  No pattern name so if someone knows what this is called please let me know.  Oddly they have Petra Ceramics Super Durable on the base.

Two pieces of Petra Ceramics grabbed my attention !! Dscf2417

Two pieces of Petra Ceramics grabbed my attention !! Dscf2418

Two pieces of Petra Ceramics grabbed my attention !! Dscf2419
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17757
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Two pieces of Petra Ceramics grabbed my attention !! Empty Re: Two pieces of Petra Ceramics grabbed my attention !!

Post  Maryr Wed 23 Dec - 7:16

That pattern is Hanna. I have a side plate which I have never really liked so it hasn't made it onto the site. But your jar and jug are lovely... I would have grabbed them too!
Maryr
Maryr

Number of posts : 1979
Registration date : 2011-11-17

Back to top Go down

Two pieces of Petra Ceramics grabbed my attention !! Empty Re: Two pieces of Petra Ceramics grabbed my attention !!

Post  Maryr Wed 23 Dec - 12:52

Here's my side plate
Two pieces of Petra Ceramics grabbed my attention !! Petra_12Two pieces of Petra Ceramics grabbed my attention !! Petra_13
Maryr
Maryr

Number of posts : 1979
Registration date : 2011-11-17

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum