NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Blue Daisy Spray Pattern
For the gallery? English Animal Series mug - Horse & Hounds EmptyToday at 18:56 by JanPots

» Maker mark ..
For the gallery? English Animal Series mug - Horse & Hounds EmptyToday at 10:35 by rachelmoore

» Help with potter ID please?
For the gallery? English Animal Series mug - Horse & Hounds EmptySat 18 May - 11:33 by Pippa J

» Crown Lynn teapot shape 787 courtesy of Manos
For the gallery? English Animal Series mug - Horse & Hounds EmptySat 18 May - 8:47 by Ev

» Critters d731
For the gallery? English Animal Series mug - Horse & Hounds EmptyFri 17 May - 18:52 by JanPots

» Oakley Lodge
For the gallery? English Animal Series mug - Horse & Hounds EmptyFri 17 May - 15:50 by Kat & Co.

» 154 Swan mould from Crown Lynn
For the gallery? English Animal Series mug - Horse & Hounds EmptyWed 15 May - 20:38 by ro

» Jack Krsinich - Foxton Beach
For the gallery? English Animal Series mug - Horse & Hounds EmptyWed 15 May - 17:09 by ANNA KRSINICH

» Adrienne Smith
For the gallery? English Animal Series mug - Horse & Hounds EmptyWed 15 May - 7:45 by UrsulaC

For the gallery? English Animal Series mug - Horse & Hounds

2 posters

Go down

For the gallery? English Animal Series mug - Horse & Hounds Empty For the gallery? English Animal Series mug - Horse & Hounds

Post  CrownPrince Fri 8 Dec - 6:50

Not sure if you have this one in the gallery so please add if useful Smile

For the gallery? English Animal Series mug - Horse & Hounds Img_3510

CrownPrince

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2023-03-24

Ev likes this post

Back to top Go down

For the gallery? English Animal Series mug - Horse & Hounds Empty Re: For the gallery? English Animal Series mug - Horse & Hounds

Post  Ev Fri 8 Dec - 6:53

Thanks, but we already have the English Animals Horse and rider Very Happy
That's a lovely example Cool
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17757
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

For the gallery? English Animal Series mug - Horse & Hounds Empty Re: For the gallery? English Animal Series mug - Horse & Hounds

Post  CrownPrince Fri 8 Dec - 6:59

Ah yes! My bad - I didn't look closely enough at that one! I do have problems with the lo-res images but I guess it's hard to host hi-res images? Or maybe there's an option I am not using? Thanks Ev Smile

CrownPrince

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Fri 8 Dec - 7:04

Many of the Gallery images have a link to the original post which is much bigger. Just scroll down a bit below the Gallery image to find the link.
We didn't add links for some years, so there won't be links on early photos, however the original post can be found as all of the Gallery images are from a post.
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CrownPrince Fri 8 Dec - 7:09

Thank you Ev - is the link to the original post in the 'Details' section under the image?

CrownPrince

Back to top Go down

Post  Ev Fri 8 Dec - 7:15

No, the link is in the Reply box ... just a small way beneath the photo. You have to click onto the photo to see the link .... as below

For the gallery? English Animal Series mug - Horse & Hounds Link10
Ev
Ev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CrownPrince Fri 8 Dec - 7:21

Got it - thanks again! I would have never noticed this - will keep an eye out for images that have the original post with the hi-res pics. Much appreciated Ev Smile

CrownPrince

Ev likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum