NEW ZEALAND POTTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Blue Daisy Spray Pattern
Wanting Information please, this is the work of Barry Ball EmptyToday at 18:56 by JanPots

» Maker mark ..
Wanting Information please, this is the work of Barry Ball EmptyToday at 10:35 by rachelmoore

» Help with potter ID please?
Wanting Information please, this is the work of Barry Ball EmptySat 18 May - 11:33 by Pippa J

» Crown Lynn teapot shape 787 courtesy of Manos
Wanting Information please, this is the work of Barry Ball EmptySat 18 May - 8:47 by Ev

» Critters d731
Wanting Information please, this is the work of Barry Ball EmptyFri 17 May - 18:52 by JanPots

» Oakley Lodge
Wanting Information please, this is the work of Barry Ball EmptyFri 17 May - 15:50 by Kat & Co.

» 154 Swan mould from Crown Lynn
Wanting Information please, this is the work of Barry Ball EmptyWed 15 May - 20:38 by ro

» Jack Krsinich - Foxton Beach
Wanting Information please, this is the work of Barry Ball EmptyWed 15 May - 17:09 by ANNA KRSINICH

» Adrienne Smith
Wanting Information please, this is the work of Barry Ball EmptyWed 15 May - 7:45 by UrsulaC

Wanting Information please, this is the work of Barry Ball

2 posters

Go down

Wanting Information please, this is the work of Barry Ball Empty Wanting Information please, this is the work of Barry Ball

Post  moojo Fri 13 Jan - 11:06

Just wondering if anyone knows who the potter is?I recrently purchased a set @my local op shop and look like they have never been used
Thank you

moojo

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2023-01-13

Back to top Go down

Wanting Information please, this is the work of Barry Ball Empty Re: Wanting Information please, this is the work of Barry Ball

Post  Ev Fri 13 Jan - 11:10

Hi there, you may send your photos to the site on newzealandpottery@gmail.com and I will post them for you Smile
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17757
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Wanting Information please, this is the work of Barry Ball Empty Re: Wanting Information please, this is the work of Barry Ball

Post  Ev Fri 13 Jan - 12:25

Photos from moojo ....

I just saw Catherine identify this work as that of Barry Ball and I agree with her Very Happy

Wanting Information please, this is the work of Barry Ball 20230112

Wanting Information please, this is the work of Barry Ball 20230113

Wanting Information please, this is the work of Barry Ball 20230114
Ev
Ev
Admin

Number of posts : 17757
Interests: : NZ Studio Pottery and NZ Pottery History
Registration date : 2008-08-28

http://newzealandpottery.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: